Archive, August 2021.

If you are a divorced or unmarried parent who shares custody (now known as Parental Responsibilities) with your ex, you may have questions about moving. Each state handles child custody issues differently. In Illinois, you may need to complete certain steps and get the court’s permission to move if the move counts as a “relocation” under Illinois family law. The county in which you reside and the distance between your current home and future home impact the steps needed to move with your child. Read on to learn the answers to frequently asked questions about parental…
NOTE: Fields with a * indicate a required field.

Recent Blog Posts


1737 South Naperville Road, Suite 100
Wheaton, IL 60189
Evening and weekend hours by appointment.

We serve clients throughout Kane County, Illinois including St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, North Aurora, Elgin, Algonquin, Aurora, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Big Rock, Burlington, Campton Hills, Carpentersville, East Dundee, Elburn, Hampshire, Huntley, Kaneville, Maple Park, Sleepy Hollow, Wayne, West Dundee as well as throughout DuPage County.

Make a Payment
© 2024 Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC | 250 W. River Drive, Unit 2A, St. Charles, IL 60174 | 630-549-0960
Take me to top
Contact Us
Contact Us

In honor of the passing of our founder, Joseph F. Mirabella, Jr., our offices are closed Friday, January 31, 2020.I Agree