Lindsey G. Mirabella
Lindsey Mirabella proudly joined Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC in November, 2021, after nearly ten years of part-time service to the firm. She completed her undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign as a double major in English and Psychology and graduated Cum Laude from the University of Illinois Chicago School of Law in May of 2021.
Lindsey had the honor of serving the Honorable Regina A. Scannicchio, of the Cook County Domestic Relations Division in her second year of law school. During her third year, she worked for the Women's Divorce and Family Law Group by Haid & Teich, LLP.
As a fifth-generation family law attorney, Lindsey brings a unique, empathetic perspective to the table, bolstered by her experience as a child of divorce. She elevates her practice by maintaining a clear line of honest and realistic communication with her clients, while acting as a zealous advocate for their children. Lindsey looks forward to establishing a presence in the legal community.
- Illinois, 2021
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2021, cum laude
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, 2018, B.A. in English and Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Justinian Legal Society
- Kane County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
Relevant Past Employment Positions
- Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC, Wheaton, IL (2012-present)
- Women's Divorce and Family Law Group by Haid & Teich, LLP
- Judicial extern for the Honorable Regina A. Scannicchio, Circuit Court of Cook County, Domestic Relations Division