Lacey K. Boulware
Lacey K. Boulware joined Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick, & Mirabella in September of 2021, where she practices family law. Prior to joining MKFM, Lacey worked as an associate attorney at a firm in Will County, where she assisted working with various family law matters, DCFS administrative hearings, and orders of protection.
Lacey graduated from Lewis University in 2017 with a degree in Political Science. She then obtained her Juris Doctorate from Southern Illinois University, School of Law in 2019. During law school, Lacey received a CALI Excellence for the Future Award, utilized her Illinois Supreme Court Rule 7-11 license while interning for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, and enhanced her legal writing and oral advocacy skills while competing nationally on the Moot Court team. Lacey participated in the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition and the National First Amendment Moot Court Competition and was a semi-finalist.
Lacey is determined and zealously advocates for her clients. She strives to provide each client with favorable outcomes through clear communication and an understanding of the client’s needs.
In her spare time, Lacey enjoys traveling, music, reading, and outdoor activities.
- Illinois, 2021
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, IL December 2019, J.D.
Relevant Past Employment Positions
- 7/11 Intern for Cook County State’s Attorney, Bridgeview, IL, Summer 2019
Current/Past Affiliations or Offices Held
- Will County Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Kendall County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Phi Delta Phi
- Will County Clerk Election Judge
- Founding Member of Lewis University Student Senate
- Lewis University Mock Trial
- Lewis University Model United Nations
- SIU Law Moot Court
- Lewis University Pre-Law Club
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award, SIU Law, 2019
- Semi-Finalist, 2nd Place, SIU Law Intramural Moot Court Competition, 2018
- Outstanding Witness Award, LORAS Mock Trial Invitational, 2017