Amanda M. Zannoni
Attorney BioDownload Resume
Amanda M. Zannoni joined MKFM as an Associate Attorney in 2018. She was sworn into the Illinois State Bar in November of 2017. Amanda is a 2017 graduate of Syracuse University College of Law in Syracuse, NY where she earned her J.D. and a certificate in estate planning. During Law School, she worked for the Elder Law Clinic where she represented elderly clients in the areas of family law, estate planning, and elder law. She also held several executive positions in her legal community including Executive Director of the Syracuse Public Interest Network, Managing Editor of the Digest - The Italian American Bar Association Law Journal, Senior Editor of the Syrian Accountibility Project, and was an active member of Phi Alpha Delta legal society. Before attending law school Amanda worked as a behavioral therapist with children.
Amanda received her Bachelor’s degree cum laude from the University of New England in Biddeford, Maine in 2012 with a major in Psychology and a minor in English. She is originally from Clarence, NY, but has also lived in Southern Maine and Washington, D.C.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2017
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, NY
- J.D., May 2017
- University of New England, Biddeford, Maine
- B.A., Psychology, Minor in English, Cum Laude
Honors and Awards
- Pro bono Service Award, DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation, 2018-2019
- Pup-Nups and Pet Trusts: Drafting and Planning for your Clients’ Companions, DCBA Estate Planning and Animal Law Committee, March 2019