Heather M. White
Heather M. White joined Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella as an associate attorney in 2018. Heather represents clients in all areas of family law, including divorce, paternity, child support, parenting responsibilities and parenting time, relocation, asset valuations, and post-decree issues. Heather aims to make the divorce process less confusing and taxing on families.
Heather earned a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Saint Louis University and a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. Heather’s passion for family law began during law school, when she served as a guardian ad litem in the Loyola School of Law Community Law Center Clinic, advocating on behalf of children and disabled adults. Heather also obtained mediation certification through the Center for Conflict Resolution and mediated cases in the juvenile justice, small claims and chancery divisions. Heather's creative approach makes her a skillful and effective advocate and negotiator on behalf of her clients.
Heather is an active member of the DuPage County Bar Association and the Robert E. Jones Chapter of the American Inns of Court. Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Heather currently resides in Wheaton, Illinois.
- Illinois, 2016
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, IL, May 2015
- Dean's List
- Leadership, Service and Public Interest Recognition Award
- CALI Award, Community Law Center Clinic
- Published in the Loyola University Childlaw and Education Institute Forum
- Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO, 2011
- B.A. Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dupage County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Robert E. Jones Chapter
Past Employment Positions:
- Grunyk Family Law, Associate Attorney, 2016-2018
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law Community Law Center Clinic, Student Attorney, 2013-2015
- Downs Law Office, Law Clerk, 2014